In this episode of Super Real Human, we welcome special guest Nurse Tami to discuss mental and sexual health, the benefits of having open conversations, and the importance of embracing emotional well-being and self-acceptance by caring less about societal expectations and focusing on personal growth.
Nurse Tami shares her personal experiences and the challenging pressures faced by previous generations, where emotions and sexuality were rarely discussed openly.
With the importance of teaching children about emotions and providing them with tools to navigate difficult situations, we can equip them with knowledge and support to develop a strong sense of self-worth and make healthier choices.
In this episode, we cover:
- The importance of teaching mental health concepts from a young age
- The significance of providing accurate information about sex and consent
- Empowering children with emotional intelligence and self-worth
- Addressing the challenges of menopause and breaking taboos
- Nurturing open conversations about mental and sexual health
You can find Super Real Human on Apple podcast, or your favorite podcasting platform!
Below is the link to the episode on Google Podcasts.